Thursday, January 01, 2009

To the very few people who might read this:

I will no longer be posting anything political. Not because I no longer agree with a candidate or issue, but because my Master has spoken, and said that it is not His way for me. He has given me complete peace about leaving all things political in His hands alone.

Col 3:15 is particularly applicable.
"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful."

And so, with thanks in my heart for His directing my way as I desired Him to, and for the peace in my heart which I have not experienced until this directive, I am hereby finished posting political things until further notice from my Master.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Hey, Chris! We're on the road.(in VA) I read it! :D